2019 WINTER 5-STAND LEAGUE
The five-stand winter league at Bald Mountain Shooting Range will officially begin on Wednesday January 2, 2019. The league will run for 7 weeks, with shooters shooting 50 clays (two rounds of 5-stand) per week. All scores must be in by February 20, 2019. This is an individual FOR FUN league, with prizes awarded to the top shooters in each of the 5 classes (A, B, C, D, E). Shooters will be classified after 4 weeks depending on a running average.
Cost for the league is $140.00 for non-members and $98.00 for members, and includes $15 per shooter back to prizes.
The purpose of the league is to provide fair and competitive 5-stand shooting to all shooters of all abilities, novice to veteran. There are no gender or age limitations and no membership requirements.
- Shooters must be registered by the end of the second week (January 16, 2019)
- League members will be classified based on their average out of the first 4 weeks, or 200 targets.
- Class A – 86% and above
- Class B – 80% – 85.9%
- Class C – 70% – 79.9%
- Class D – 60% – 69.9%
- Class E – 59.9% and below
- Shooters can shoot their league rounds any time during open shooting hours, but must declare league rounds with the scorekeeper prior to shooting for score. League shooting will also be available under the lights until 7pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Eye and ear protection are mandatory.
- Guns must be unloaded when moving from cage to cage.
- You may shoot twice at singles.
- You may shoot ahead or make-up scores as desired, until February 20th.