In accordance with the Office of the Governor and the Michigan DNR, Michigan Shooting Centers has decided to institute several precautionary policies to ensure a safe environment for our staff and guests alike. We will adhere to these requirements strictly and will continue to monitor the situation and make any additional changes as deemed necessary:
- While on Michigan Shooting Centers’ grounds, we ask that you maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from any person of your group and any other person you may come into contact with.
- While inside of the clubhouse, you must wear a face covering. While you are outdoors, you are not required to wear a face covering.
- We ask that a maximum of one person per group will be allowed to come into the clubhouse to obtain their TargetCard and purchase any additional items that they may need such as ammunition, ear protection and eye protection. A box will be located at the last station on each course for shooters to return their used TargetCards.
- Plexiglass dividers (sneeze guards) are installed at the cashier’s counter and between each shooting bench at the rifle and pistol range for the safety of our employees and customers.
- Please bring a credit or debit card for payment. You will be prompted to swipe or insert your own card or show the card number and expiration date to the cashier for manual input.
- Customers will not be permitted to use the clubhouse for seating or lounging. Customers will also not be permitted to bring guns, gun cases, shooting bags, or any other gear into the clubhouse.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facilities for customer use.
- All exposed surfaces will be sanitized regularly including the sporting clays controllers, control boxes, and rifle/pistol range shooting benches.
- We ask that you bring your own gloves, hand sanitizer, disinfectant, and whatever else you deem necessary to protect you, your family, and your guests. You are participating in an outdoor activity at your own risk due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
While the circumstances continue to change and we modify our operations as necessary, we thank you for your patience and cooperation. As new developments occur, be assured we are committed to taking care of our members and employees and to our mission of providing safe, fun, family-oriented and educational shooting environments. We extend our sincere thanks to our customers and employees for their ongoing support and loyal dedication during this challenging time.